NEWS FROM THE CULDEE QUILTERS
The Culdee Quilters were busy in 2019; the following were some of our efforts during the year!
- Made and delivered 17 lap quilts
- Made 8 fleece quilts for Baptist Men
- In September, 1 lap quilt was donated for the Haiti Project
- In October, a Red Hat quilt(made by Linda Johnson) was auctioned at the Harvest Festival
- Made the fall quilt that was raffled at the Harvest Festival in October; Daniel Jackson was the winner!
Expert quilting lessons are available upon request on Thursdays!!! Please consider joining us from 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. in our Culdee basement quilting room. We are usually at lunch from 11:30 - 12:30.